How to Print from a Tablet or Smartphone App
For First Time Users:
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps.
- Find and Install the PrinterOn App
- To find the Wellesley Free Library’s printers. Click on No Printer Selected
- Search for Wellesley Free Library
- Click on the printer name and save
To Start a Print Job
- Upload the document to the PrinterOn App
- Select the printer and click the print icon
- Enter Your email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the “job started”, and shortly after a confirmation of success
- At the Library, Go to the print release station in the children’s department on the 1st floor (b&w only) or in the reference department (for color and b&w)
- Select release the print job
- Enter your email address and select your print job.
- Your print job will be printed!