The Wellesley Free Library Foundation supports overall excellence at the Wellesley Free Library through donations received from individuals and local small businesses and corporations. Donations may be made for current use, restricted and endowed purposes. The Foundation’s mission is to raise funds that will enhance:
Library Services including Collection Enhancement
- Additional copies of high demand books
- New & exciting databases
- E-books and other electronic additions
- Music, military history & business
Technology and Building Improvements
- Jackie’s Room, the technology training center, is largely privately funded
- Ipads, laptops & tablets to borrow
The Branch Libraries
- Operation of the Fells Branch Library is entirely privately funded.
Programs and Initiatives
- Tools and materials to engage early learners
For more information please contact Marisa Rowe, Director of Development, 781-235-1610 x1127 or marisa_rowe@wellesleyfreelibraryfoundation,org.