Teen Fun & Games
Try these creative websites that will really let your creative mind going.
- Comic Master – Make your own online graphic novel.
- Underlined – An online community and self-publishing platform for young writers (poetry and prose. Account creation required.
- Make Belief Comix – Create a web comic. Log-in required to save your work.
- National Novel Writing Month-For year round creators, don’t forget CampNano months, as well as the Young Writers Program (for teens 17 & under). While the ‘actual event’ is held during the month of November, the forums are available year round. Sign-up required.
- Words Alive : various writing prompts, zine makers, and other literarily oriented resources!
Ready to have some fun? Try these popular addicting and fun games!
- Addicting Games – Free online games.
- Cartoon Network Games – Fun online games from the Cartoon Network.
- Gamestar Mechanic – Design your own online games.
- Shockwave Games – More free online games.
- Words with Friends – Multi-player word-building game, based on Scrabble. Must download from the app store.
- IGN – Video game trailers, wikis, cheats, reviews, walk-throughs, and news.
Have fun browsing, streaming, and watching these awesome videos and media.
- Hoopla – Watch your favorite TV shows and movies for free on your computer or mobile device. Access with your Wellesley Free Library card!
- Teleparty: Netflix Party is now Teleparty! A Chrome extension for watching Netflix & additional streaming services remotely with friends. It synchronizes video playback and adds group chat. Must be using the Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser, on a desktop or laptop (no mobile devices supported).
- Movie trailers from Apple.
- Free streaming videos from Overdrive (sign in with your library card).
- Viz.com – Your source for watching Anime online (must disable any adblockers).
Get your groove on with these audio and music resources.
- AllMusic.com – Information about and tracks from the latest music releases. Sign-up required.
- Hoopla – Listen to your favorite music as well as audio books for free on your computer or mobile device. Access with your Wellesley Free Library card!
- Pandora Radio – Create and listen to your own internet radio station(s). Hear new artists based on what you like. Sign up required.
- Spotify – Log in with your Facebook account and stream music for free.
Mental Health & Wellness Resources during Remote Learning: Resources from outside the Wellesley Free Library
Additional relaxation and entertainment options can be found here.