Fun & Games
Have fun with these safe, kid-friendly and fun creative websites and activities below!
- The Artist’s Toolkit : Explore the tools that artists use
- Britannica Learning Zone: Draw and trace!
- Build a monster
- Make a web-comic with Make Belief Comix
- Create your own Picasso-head
We’ve compiled a list of kid-friendly and fun game web resources for you to enjoy, have fun!
- ABCya: Kids computer games and fun activities.
- Books & Games: Puzzles, adventure games, word games, and games based on books
- Britannica Learning Zone: Fun and educational games from Encyclopedia Britannica
- Chess Kid: Free online chess for kids
- Discovery Kids: Explore the world around you with games and activities from the Discovery Channel
- Fun 4 the Brain: Brainy games that are also fun!
- FunBrain: Arcade games, games based on books, and more!
- Fun and games about Nature and the Environment
- Gamequarium: The site that swims with learning fun!
- Kids Games: Fun and learning games for all ages.
- Mathplayground: Fun math games for all ages.
- PBS Kids Educational Games and Videos
- Primary Games: Arcade games, puzzles, and more.
- Softschools -math games: Fun math games for all ages.
Checkout the list of games below featuring your favorite and famous characters!
- Big Nate: Games and Comics Creator
- Games, Videos, and Activities with Bob the Builder
- Games and Videos with Daniel Tiger
- Dav Pilkey’s Extra Crunchy Website-o-Fun
- Nick Jr. games and videos
- Games and videos with Sesame Street
- Seussville: Games and video about Dr. Seuss characters
- Games, Videos, and Activities with Thomas the Tank Engine