Computers & Printing
Our Network & PCs
- Children’s Room — Win10 PCs, iPads, Chromeboxes
- Middle School Room — Win10 PCs
- High School Study Room (2nd floor) — Win10 PCs
- Info Services (2nd floor) — Win10 PCs, Chromeboxes
- All PCs have Internet access, Catalog access, can play CDs and DVDs. Headphones are available at the Info Services and Children’s desks.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2021 are available at most public workstations.
- Copier 1st floor Children’s Room
- Copier, microfilm reader and scanners, 2nd floor Info Services area
- Please be aware that your work will not be saved and will be erased the next time the PC is rebooted. We recommend that you save all your work to a flash drive.
- Time limit is 2 hours and is renewable if no one is waiting.
Printing, Copying, & Scanning
The cost for printing is
$0.20 per page for black and white prints
$0.50 per page for color prints
We now offer duplex (double-sided) printing. The cost for duplex printing is
$0.40 per sheet for duplex black and white prints
$1.00 per sheet for duplex color prints
Printers are located in the Children’s Room on the 1st floor and in the Info Services area on the 2nd floor.
2 Networked Scanners with touch screen — send to print, save to flash drive, email. Located in the Info Services area on the 2nd floor
1st floor — located in the Children’s Room. B&W $0.20 per page. Color $0.50 per per page
2nd floor — located behind the Info Services Desk. B&W $0.20 per page. Color $0.50 per per page
Payment is for copies is cash only.
Mobile Printing from Anywhere
Connecting to WiFi
You may access our WiFi network from anywhere though out the building and outside on the benches and in the parking lot. It is available 24/7. Please note that is a public, unsecured network. Online banking & transmitting information is not recommended.
Individualized help using your PC, software, mobile device and eReader is available through Open Lab on Zoom. Sign up for a 15-minute appointment on Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Formal classes are given on software applications, the libraries’ databases and using the Internet.