Computers & Printing
Our Network & PCs
- Children’s Department — Win7 & 10 PCs, Apple iMacs, iPads
- Youth Room — Win7 & 10 PCs, Apple iMac
- Media Room — Win7 PCs
- High School Study Room (2nd floor) iMacs
- Reference Department (2nd floor) Win7 & 10 PCs, iMacs
- All PCs have Internet access, Catalog access, can play CDs and DVDs. Headphones are available at the Reference and Children’s Desks.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint 2013 or 2016 are available at most public workstations.
- Black & white copier first floor, children’s department
- Color copier, Microfilm reader and scanner, 2nd floor Reference Department
- Please be aware that your work will not be saved and will be erased the next time the PCs is rebooted. We recommend that you save all your work to a flash drive.
- Time limit is 1 hour renewable if no one is waiting.
Printing, Copying, & Scanning
The cost for printing is
$.20 per page for black and white prints
$.50 per page for color prints
We now offer duplex (double-sided) printing. The cost for duplex printing is
$.40 per sheet for duplex black and white prints
$1.00 per sheet for duplex color prints
Printers are located in the children’s department ( b&w only) and in the Reference area on the 2nd floor (B&w and color)
2 Networked Scanners with touch screen — send to print, save to flash drive, email. Located in the Reference Department 2nd floor
1st floor — located in the Children’s Department. B&W $.20 per page
2nd floor — located behind the Reference Desk. B&W $.20 per page. Color $.50 per per page
Payment is for copies is cash only.
Mobile Printing from Anywhere
Connecting to WiFi
You may access our wifi network from anywhere though out the building and outside on the benches and in the parking lot. It is available 24/7. Please note that is a public, unsecured network. Online banking & transmitting information is not recommended.
Individualized help using your PC, software, mobile device and ereader is available in our Computer Training Room (Jackie’s Room) on Mondays from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Formal classes are given on software applications, the libraries’ databases and using the Internet.