Computers & Printing
Our Network & PCs
- There are PCs running Windows7 in each department and public area available for public use.
- All PCs have Internet access, Catalog access, can play CDs and DVDs. Headphones are available at the Reference and Children’s Desks.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint 2010 or 2013 are available at most public workstations.
- Black & white copier first floor, children’s department
- Color copier, Microfilm reader and scanner, 2nd floor Reference Department
- Please be aware that your work will not be saved and will be erased the next time the PCs is rebooted. We recommend that you save all your work to a flash drive.
- Time limit is 1 hour renewable if no one is waiting.
Printing, Copying, & Scanning
The cost for printing is
$.20 per page for black and white prints
$.50 per page for color prints
Payment is by photocopy/print card which may be purchased from vending machine in the Reference area. Printers are located in the children’s department ( black and white only) and in the Reference area on the 2nd floor.
A scanner is located in the Reference area
Networked Scanner with touch screen — send to print, save to flash drive, email.
1st floor — located behind the Information Desk. B&W $.20 per page
2nd floor — located behind the Reference Desk. B&W $.20 per page. Color $.50 per perage
Payment is for copies is cash only.
Connecting to WiFi
You may access our wifi network from anywhere though out the building and outside on the benches and in the parking lot. It is available 24/7. Please note that is a public, unsecured network. Online banking & transmitting information is not recommended.
Individualized help using your PC, software, mobile device and ereader is available in our Computer Training Room (Jackie’s Room) on Mondays from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Formal classes are given on software applications, the libraries’ databases and using the Internet.