Fees and Fines
|Item||Loan Period||Limits||Renewals||Daily Overdue Fine|
|Books (Adult & Children)||3 Weeks||2||$.20|
|Books on CD & Playaways||3 weeks||2||$.20|
|High Demand (Juvenile & Youth)||3 weeks||None||$.20|
|High Demand Books (Adult)||3 weeks||None||$2.00
|High Demand DVDs, games, Viewers, Reference Bks||1 week||None||$2.00|
|e-readers||3 Weeks||1 per card||2||$5.00|
|Museum Passes||1 Day||1 per card per day||None||$10.00|
|Commonwealth Catalog||28 Days||Set by Source Library||None||$2.00|
|Interlibrary Loan||Set by Source Library||Set by Source Library||Set by Source Library||$2.00|
|Library of Things (Under $50)||3 weeks||Wellesley only||None||.20|
|Library of Things ($50 & over)||3 weeks||Wellesley only||None||$1.00|
- Patrons are allowed a total of 150 items to be checked out to their account.
- There is a limit of 50 requests per account.
- Items cannot be borrowed or renewed if:
- The overdue charges are over $5.00
- Have 10 or more overdue items
- One item at billed state
- More than 150 items checked out
- Lost or Damaged Items
- Card holders are responsible for items checked out on their card.
- Lost or damaged items can be paid for by check or online
- We do not accept replacement copies.
- No refunds are issued.
- The replacement fee for a lost or damaged Commonwealth Catalog item is $100.00