Music Recital Policy
The Wellesley Free Library Board of Trustees permits the use of the Wakelin Room and the Library piano for musical recitals and receptions at the “for-profit” room rental rate.
Guidelines for use of room:
- All performers and guests must behave in an orderly fashion while attending the recital
- Children must not be left unattended
- If a reception is held, food and drink must be consumed only in the Wakelin room and fully cleaned up
- No food or drink on or near the piano
- All guests must also adhere to the Meeting Room Policy and the Library Rules of Conduct.
Approved as amended 6/29/15 by the WFL Board of Trustees