Music Recital Policy
The Wellesley Free Library Board of Trustees permits the use of the Wakelin Room and the Library piano for musical recitals and receptions at the “for-profit” room rental rate.
Guidelines for use of room:
- All performers and guests must behave in an orderly fashion while attending the recital
- Children must not be left unattended
- If a reception is held, food and drink must be consumed only in the Wakelin room and fully cleaned up
- No food or drink on or near the piano
- All guests must also adhere to the Meeting Room Policy and the Library Rules of Conduct.
Notwithstanding the above, this policy may be subject to exception at the discretion of the director and/or board of library trustees.
Approved as amended 6/29/15 by the WFL Board of Trustees