STUDY ROOM POLICY
Our Study rooms can now be reserved online here. Please read below for our guidelines and room information.
The primary purpose of the Study Rooms is to provide private space for one or two people to study.
- Each individual, group or entity may reserve the room for no more than a two hour period once a day
- A room may be reserved one day in advance on a first come first served basis.
ROOM RESERVATIONS WILL BE HELD FOR 15 MINUTES; AFTER 15 MINUTES, IF THE ROOM IS NOT USED, THE RESERVATION WILL BE RELEASED, OPENING THE ROOM FOR ANYONE TO USE FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.
No Endorsement of Content
The fact that an individual or an organization is permitted to meet at the Library does not in any way constitute an endorsement by the Library of the content of the program of that meeting or study session, or of that individual’s or organization’s policies or beliefs.
- Individuals and organizations shall follow the Rules of Conduct Policy of the Wellesley Free Library available at the Reference Desk in the main Library.
- Cell phone use is permitted at an appropriate volume.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the study rooms.
- No materials are to be posted or attached to the walls.
Interpretation and Authority
The Board of Library Trustees establishes policies regarding the meeting rooms. The Library Director has authority for assigning meeting rooms as delegated by the Board of Trustees and is authorized to terminate or deny permission to any individual or group whose policies violate these policies and regulations. The Director’s interpretation of these regulations shall prevail subject to the final decision of the Board of Library Trustees.
Approved 1/09/2017 by the WFL Board of Trustees